Thursday, November 15, 2012

11/14/2012 & 11/15/2012

Hello dolls,

I will be combining today's outfit as well as yesterday outfit
on one post! I haven't been able to blog from my PC due to computer issues! Other than that I have really good news, things have really been looking up for me these past two weeks! I found out great news, I will be interviewed for Glamour Magazine's march article! The article is about real women, fashion and body image. I am so excited, make sure you dolls purchase Glamours March issue.
I also did some personal shopping this week in addition to styling! I've been really busy and it feels so good to be doing what I love, I can't wait until this is my full time job!


                                                                                                                                       
 11/14/2012
I was comfortable, cute but fab at the same dang time lol. Gabbana and I went personal shopping for one of my fabs! I wanted to be comfy so I paired denim with a sweater, my fur and black boats! This look was very simple but it is very wearable for a day of shopping or running errands!

 11/15/2012
I decided to wear all black with a cute Armani jacket (which was thriefted for only $30.00) and silver accessories! My cat eye shades were also thriefted for $3.00!


             Awww....look at my precious little baby Gabbana in her fur lol she is Mommy's little diva!


No comments:

Post a Comment