Monday, November 12, 2012

Photo-shoot fresh

Hello lovies,

I know it's been forever and I want you dolls to know that I did not forget about you! My family and I dealt with two deaths within the past 3 weeks, therefore its difficult to focus on anything besides my family.

But good news is I am back to werk, this past weekend I was invited to a good friends photo-shoot! She is lunching her T-shirt line and she invited me and my glam squad to participate! I modeled and did make up! I don't have the actual photos from the photographers just yet but I do have behind the scene footage!

Her T-Shirt line represents women empowerment, which I support 100%! I am all about women confidence and self respect! I wore one of her shirts that says "I am not a bitch" and I love that quote simply because in today's society everyone seems to throw that word around effortlessly, and she is standing up for women and saying I am better than a bitch, I am a lady of integrity and I absolutely love it!

I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment