Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Los Angeles

Hello Dolls,
This weekend my glam squad and I had a project to do in LA, in addition to that we had a great time! I would like to share some photos from our quick trip! I hope you dolls enjoy and as always if you have in questions, need any personal styling, shopping,
or beauty consultation please contact me via email janaejaquel@gmail.com


This picture was taken at Hunginton Beach in Los Angelos...this beach was absolutely stunning
                                                                      Beach Life



Girls Night Out in Downtown Los Angeles

                That wraps out my amazing trip in LA, I hope you all enjoyed XoXo JanaejaQuel'

1 comment:

  1. I like this article,and i also recommend an article, there have some about icariin 60 blog. ,it from plant extract Website .

    ReplyDelete