Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Glamour Magazine

Hello Ladies,

I had the pleasure to work with Mark Liebowitz, a photographer based out of LA! He was shooting for Glamour Magazine this past weekend! They are picking a few girls to be featured in the Phoenix Style Street article! It was a great experience to have, I met some great fellow bloggers of Phoenix! The challenge for the article, was to wear either a printed skirt or a shirt dress; of course with your own personal style!
                                                                                                          



I decided to wear a printed skirt, which I adore! I got it from a thrift store for ONLY $3.00. I wore this red and white printed skirt with a collared sheer button down shirt and my famous fur (yes I love my fur lol) I paired  the outfit it with Black lita's a black clutch and a gold/black belt!




                                                                                                                                                                                                          



3 comments:

  1. That man is everything!...And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful style and congratulation for your feature in glamour. I happen to be my favourate magazine, wish I was in your place ;). I love your sense of style. Would u like to follow each other?
    Pls pass by my blog and follow if u like, I will follow back for sure.

    Misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete