Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finally... My 1st Make-Up Tutorial

Hey dolls,
 
Recently I've had a few requests for me to make a make up tutorial and I faced my fear and I did it. It is in 3 parts because I suck and the video was way to long (whomp whomp....) but I promised I tried lol. As I mentioned in the video this is simply JanaejaQuel's technique, I am no professionl but I just love and adore playing in make up!
 I hope you all enjoy...
MUAAHHH
 Part 1 (Intro & Eyebrows) 
 For the second part I had to cut it and all you missed was the priming part and me placing the base color on the eye! I use Urban Decay primer from Sephora, its a great product
 
Part 2 (Eye Shadow)
                                                                 Finally, Last Step
                                                                "Beating the face"

2 comments:

  1. We Loved the video! You had some great tips and we can't wait to try them!

    Looking forward to more...

    xo Sol Sisters
    Liz+Inez-Sol Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks dolls! I appreciate you taking the time out to check my blog out and I went to visit your blog and I love it, I will be a faithful visitor of your blog and it was a pleasure meeting you ladies as well :)

    XoXo

    JanaejaQuel'

    ReplyDelete