Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hermes` Birkin Inspired Bag

Hello world,

"The Hermes Birkin handbag is the holy grail of handbags. Every bag and fashion lover knows that the ultimate designer//classic handbags is the Hermes Birkin. Celebrities and the famous are no exception when it comes to loving their Hermes Birkin bag. Although most of us will never own one in our lifetimes, there are far more important things to spend money on."

BUT......

I went shopping at Ross and I discovered this AMAZING Ostritch Hermes`Birkin Inspired bag for ONLY $30.00! I was so excited the bag is a beauty and its made out of real ostrict, finding this bag made my day. I have been looking for this style bag for a while now, and I am happy I waited! You know what they say, "good things happen to those who wait"...well at least I think LOL      

Todays outfit included a baby doll dress, with a sheer button down collar shirt (which I tied) a chunky brass necklace, Jessica Simpson pumps, Steve Madden shades and my fabulous Ostrich Birkin bag! I love my dress, manily because I have done so many looks with it. I've worn it as a dress, a skirt (by pairing it with a shirt and blazer) and I also paired it with tights. I have worn it out to date nights, work and even church. It's very versitale, make sure you get your baby doll dress.

Dress- Forever21
Shirt- Ross
Necklace- H&M
Shoes- Thriefted

 
 
 



 
 
Celebrities love the Hermes` Birkin Bag
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment