Thursday, October 18, 2012

Stella Jean

When Introduced to Stella Jean a Haitian-Italian designer, I immediately fell in love. This designer is amazing, I love her designs, her colors and everything she does with her creations.

On her site it says "Do not look for a common thread in her collections, because they are reflections of life that draw inspiration from the multi-faceted experience, which vary in their natural evolution. Fashion should fit the creative and coherent state of the soul, always varying in an effort to remain the same" www.stellajean.it/eng/Stella's.html

Ahhh her designs gave me life, I just fell I'm love with looking at her photos on Fashion Bomb Daily! She is amazing and I love what she represents! Thanks Claire for that introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment