Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fabric Store Lovin

Hello Ladies,
I feel like I have been so busy between work, styling projects, individual projects and all the above but I will always make time for my lovies and that is a promise! I do have a project coming up and I want to create my own skirt. If your asking if I am a designer, the answer is 'ABSOLUTELY NOT' lol but as I mentioned to you dolls before I love any creative outlet that I can put my hands on. Hey...I may suck at it but at least I tried lol
 
In this posts, I am looking for some fabric for my skirt and I was trying to make the best out of it! I went to the store after work today so I am in my work outfit. I am wearing a flowy dark orange collar dress, blue blazer, tights, tweeted hat, baby doll wedges and a vintage bag.
 
 
 
Mirror picture, dont we all just love our mirror photos!
 
 
I believe that your attitude is your everything, it can either make you or break you! I love life and everything it has to offer, therefore wearing your smile is the best thing about your outfit!
 
Dress - H&M
Blazer - Forever21
Bag- Thriefted
Shoes - Thriefted
Hat- Aldo
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Janae we are Loving the outfit girl! Great combination of feminine and urban!

    It was so nice to meet you this past Saturday at the shoot...we hope it's not the last!

    Here is our blog info as promised...
    Liz+Inez-Sol Sisters

    You have a follower in us!
    xo Sol Sisters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies so much, I am so late :( I checked out your blog and I absolutely love it!

      XoXo
      JanaejaQuel

      Delete