Saturday, January 26, 2013

Burgandy Love

Hello Dolls,

I want to update you all on my recent endeavour, I have a few projects that I am working on. The most intriguing project I am involved in is Brooklyn's Fashion Week{end}, I will be styling the models for the actual show, which will be February 28th - March 3rd. I am very excited for this opportunity, make sure you stay tuned for photos from the big apple.

Moving forward, in today's post I am wearing a fun, chic outfit (In all honestly I put this outfit together in about 10 minutes lol) but I am wearing a sheer leopard top, a faux fur vest, belted with a small leopard belt, Burgundy pants and my darling Jessica Simpson platform sandals. I really enjoyed this look because it was so comfortable with a jazz of funk.

Hey Girl Hey......
Leopard Top - H&M/ Faux Fur - Forever 21/ Belt - Thrifted/ Pants - H&M
Shoes - Pitiyah Boutique/ Necklace - Forever 21/ Purse - Ross






No comments:

Post a Comment