Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Eve

   Yesterday for NYE the Hubby and I didn't do anything special because we both had to work in the a.m so we just did dinner and called it a night, whomp whomp....LOL! To dinner I decided to wear something simply sexy, chic and with some edge. I wore my spilt skirt, with cropped turtle neck shirt, faux leather jacket and over it I wore my Faux fur! For my accessories I wore my tall leather heel boots, chunky gold necklace, gold studs and a statement black and gold watch.

XoXo,
JanaejaQuel'

   Here is my make-up of the night, I decided to do gold smokey eye with winged out liner, a contoured face. I wore ambering rose blush by Mac and a nude lip. I loved this look, if you guys have any questions, requests or interesting in booking services *serious inquires only* please email me janaejaquel@gmail.com






 
I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!
 
 
FOLLOW ME
 






4 comments: