Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye Bye 2012

Hello Dolls,

I can't believe 2012 has come to an end, this year went ridiculously fast. I'm sort of sad that its ending so fast but I am excited for 2013. This year has taught me so much about myself, it has taught me to never allow fear to conquer me and to always follow the desires of your heart! I am very happy for what the future holds and I am even more excited that you dolls are following me, and my journey. You all have encouraged me so much and I am so happy that I can encourage and inspire you dolls! Thank you all for your support and continue to enjoy the ride!
2013 = Growth! Grind harder and shine brighter :)

Here is 2012's Recap



 
HAPPY NEW YEARS DOLLS











1 comment:

  1. Love your style :) its cute and outgoing

    xxxxx

    www.wildestfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete