Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hair Wars

Hello Fab dolls,
This past weekend I attended an awesome hair show! This was the Hair Wars tour world finals. Salons all over came together and battled for the first place award. The show was amazing and full of creativity. This competition was for hair stylist who really enjoy thinking outside the box and being spectacular! I loved every ounce of the show!

Moving forward I will be posting my outfit from the night, photos from the show and pictures of me and my glam dolls.I decided to rock a modern, chic but edgy look. I wore a leatherette skirt, with a cream sweater that had some leather on it, a leather bomber jacket, my lito's and my Chanel inspired bag!

 
 
                 Here is my Glam Squad, to the left of me is my wonderful hair stylist Shanae and to the right of me is the talented MUA Kali (she did my make-up for this event).You can find these two ladies on instagram www.instagram.com/kalimack :: www.instagram.com/naeluvinlife and be sure to follow these talented ladies.


                                          
                          And there it goes, it was an amazing show and I hope you dolls enjoyed!

                                                                     FOLLOW ME
                                                      www.instagram.com/janaejaquel
                                                      www.twitter.com/janaejaquel
                                                      www.youtube.com/janaejaquel















No comments:

Post a Comment