Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Glam-day Celebration


Hello fabs,
I hope that you all had a fab Holiday, I am a little late but in todays post I will be showing you all my outfit and photos from my best friends birthday celebration. We celebrated this past Friday, for her glam-day I did her make-up, I styled her hair and her as well. I hope you dolls enjoy!

My Outfit Details:
I decided to do a classic look from my hair to my shoes. I did a pin up look with my famous smokey/cat eye and red lips. I wore an all gold sequence top, white blazer, and a nice pair of leggings (the leggings were really comfy and I loved the fact that they have leather on the sides and the studds at the bottom). For my shoes I decided to go with a leather and gold metal almond shared toecap stiletto pumps.

OFD:
Gold Top - Macy's
Blazer - Forever21
Leggings - XI
Shoes - Shiekh



 
 
Here is my lovely best friend Bobbi, you guys have seen her previously on prior posts. I decided to do a very glamorous chic look on her. I did a pink smokey eye, a contoured cheek, and a nude lip. I loved this look because it complemented her all black attire. For her hair I did a half up, half down look with some great curls. Bobbi wore an all black dress with black staked stilletos and some amazing earrings. Bobbi wanted something simple with a bang and she definitely went out with a BANG, POW, WOW lol.
 OFD
Dress - Macy's
Shoes - Steve Madden
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
 

 
Bobbi with my younger brother!
 
The girls and I, love them!
 
And...there you have it, I hope you all enjoyed!
Follow Me


 






















2 comments:

  1. so classy!! and u guys are all fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes with the zilver nose
    xxxx

    www.wildestfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete