Friday, December 28, 2012

Army Style

Fabs,

Welcome to today's post, I am posting yesterday's outfit! On Friday I wanted to do an
army fatigue look so I decided to wear a green army inspired jacket. This jacket is adorable, it has leather selves, strapped shoulders and four pockets with bronze buttons. I wore a army printed tank underneath the jacket, I also paired it with my Faux leather pants. I added some funk to my outfit by adding a European styled hat and I topped the look off with my black Lita's. Simply accessorizing the outfit I wore a pair of gold square shaped studs. This look was fun, edgy, chic and comfortable, I loved it and I hope I was able to inspire one of you dolls.

Muah...
XoXo
JanaejaQuel

OFD
Jacket - Love Culture
Tank - Love Culture
Pants - H&M
Lita's - Thrifted
Earrings - Thrifted
Purse - Aldo Accessories


 
 

                                  Hahaha LOL at these silly faces, I am such a goof ball :)
 
 
Follow Me
 










1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS STYLE....JANAE U ARE DEFINITELY A FABULOUS FASHION MOGUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete