Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party

Hello Fabs,
This weekend I attened a Christmas party and I wanted to share my Outfit of the night with you dolls. I decided to do a modern chic look, I pulled my hair in a sleek bun. For my make up of the night I went with a smokey eye and a contoured cheek.
Outfit Details:
 I wore a black shirt, leatherette pants, a faux fur jacket and my red pumps. I absolutely loved this jacket, believe it or not I found it at Charlotte Russe and I got it during their Happy Hour sale (which is 50% off of everything) and I only paid $25.00 for it. LOVED LOVED this look, I hope you all did as well.
 
OFD
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Jacket - Charlotte Russe
Shit - Forever21
Pants - H&M
Pumps - Bakers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                   
                                                                  
                                                                    











1 comment: