Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Outfit Inspirations for NYE

Hey dolls,
So I was surfing the web and seen so many fab dresses and outfit inspirations that would be great for NYE! I know some of you may still be thinking like "OMG what am I going to wear???" This should be a great tool!

What you should wear?
I personally think New Years is a great excuse to get extremely dressed up and glamified! There can never be too much sequence or glitter on NYE, so my advice is to "do it BIG" and have fun doing it! I know its cold out so have fun layering your outfit(s) with those fabulous faux furs, you can add either a vest, jacket, scarf, or even gloves to your look! Faux fur is the perfect fall/winter accessory, don't let the fur rock you, you rock that fur Haha...Moving forward check out the outfit inspirations below, I hope this helps...Enjoy!

Kisses
XoXo
JanaejaQuel










No comments:

Post a Comment