Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vintage


Hello loves,

Today I incoporated some great thrief finds in my outfit. I went for a very vintage look, from the hair to the earrings to the vest. I found this fabulous beaded designed vest from Savers for $5.00 as well as my red long stapped bag $8.00. I was going for a very comfortable look so I wore a black cotton sweater, black H&M skinny pants and combat boots and accessoried it with the vest, purse and vintage inspired earrings. I loved this look for a chill/comfortable day, you could do so much in a comfortable look such as this.

Yes you can be fabulous on a budget, I hope you dolls enjoyed.

XoXo,
JanaejaQuel

OTD
Vest - Savers
Purse - Savers
Earrings - Forever21
Sweater - Thriefted
Pants - H&M
Boots - Refresher Boutique



                        Follow Me
                        www.instagram.com/janaejaquel
                        www.twitter.com/janaejaquel
                        www.youtube.com/janaejaquel
                      



No comments:

Post a Comment