Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Funday

FABS....

Can you believe I only paid $12.00 for this lovely faux fur jacket? Yes its true :) I was in total shock when I looked at the price tag lol. As I was looking at the tag, I squinted my eyes, bringing it closer to my face...I swore it said $112.00 but it didn't so I had to have it. This burgandy faux fur has leather around the neck line of the jacket, the center and the sleeves as well. I found the fur jacket at my local Ross. With the jacket I decide to wear black suede leggings, a stripped turtle neck, my almond gold/suede heels, chanel inspired bag and gold accessories! This look was FAB and affordable, I hope you dolls enjoy...


Jacket - Ross / Leggings - XI / Shirt - Love Culture / Purse - Forever21 / Shoes - Sheik



FOLLOW ME

                                                         www.twitter.com/janaejaquel
                                                         www.tumblr.com/janaejaquel
                                                        www.youtube.com/janaejaquel







1 comment: