Monday, September 24, 2012

09.23.2012 Glamour-Shoot

Hello dolls,

Here are some photos of our photo shoot preparation and some of the end results. For more photos visit www.janaejaquel.tumblr.com I am dedicating my tumblr to my creative outlets. I will be styling and posting the photos there, make sure you do NOT miss out!
 
 

This was our make up table lol we made the best out of it!

 
 Alexis is my wonderful friend and photographer, who wanted me to revamp her look! She explained to me how much Kourtney Kardashian inspired her so I thought it would be fun to incorporate a little of Kourtney's fun Boho chic style with her look of the day. She rocked this look, for the finish product go check out www.janaejaquel.tumblr.com
 

 
Here is my gorgeous best friend Bobbi, I styled her in Glamour Chic Goddess look! She looked Fabulous, I was inspired by this head piece (purchased at Refresher Boutique $9.99) to make her look like a Goddess and she definitely pulled this look off well! Again for the final product please go check out www.janaejaquel.tumblr.com

 
I decided to rock something totally out of my comfort zone, I went all the way Edgy! This was so different for me because I am your ultimate girly girl, surprisingly I enjoyed this edgy side of me! I felt empowered lol, my black was glamified! I paired black combat boots with black leggings, a leather vest (that I made) Graphic T-Shirt and my home made leather bow tie.
 
Leather Leggings- Forever 21
Leather Vest: (which was originally a jacket that cut up)
Charlotte Russe
Graphic T-Shirt - Thriefted
Combat Boots - Refresher Boutique


P.S DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT TUMBLR (WWW.JANAEJAQUEL.TUMBLR.COM)
ALSO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/YOUTUBE/LOOKBOOK/TUMBLR @JANAEJAQUEL

LOVE YOU DOLLS AND I HOPE YOU LOVED IT

XOXO
-JANAEJAQUEL'


















 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the looks! Great job! Did you get those leggings recently? I'm looking for a pair like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,

    Thank you, & I found these a few months ago at forever21 but I do know the H&M online had some similar to mine, I also seen some at Nordstroms, Target, American Apparel, Macy's online

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like this when I see bloggers looking chic and trendy that I miss home (America) living in the UK just isn't the same shopping wise. You look cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I am shocked I always visioned the UK to have the best shopping, where are you in the uk? & thank you :)!

      Delete
  4. Wow the looks were nice, especially the first model...transformation was awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Were you able to see the final photos on www.janaejaquel.tumblr.com

      Delete