Sunday, September 23, 2012

Behind the scenes ''Its a Glamour Shoot" - Reality Blog

 
 
 Hello Dolls,

Omg I had so much yesterday! I decided to do something a little different with this Glamour Shoot, I picked 3 different looks and incorporated them into yesterday's shoot. Not only did I style myself, Bobbi and Alexis I also attempted to do their make up and hair! No I am not a professional LOL but I adore experiancing anything that has to do with the art of beauty and fashion!

Bobbi is rocking a glamouras boho chic look, she definitely looked like a Goddess. I styled Alexis in a fun modern day look and she ROCKED the house. I styled myself in a EDGY, yes EDGY look and I surprisingly enjoyed it. I hope you dolls enjoy and as always email me with your questions janaejaquel@gmail.com

 
 
 
MORE OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT ON WWW.JANAEJAQUEL.TUMBLR.COM ENJOY...



No comments:

Post a Comment