Monday, September 17, 2012

PAPARAZZI

Hello Dolls,
 
Me and my Glam team decided to have some fun with the photoshoot! We did a Lady GaGa Papa-pa-pa-razzi Photo shoot! It was so much fun, I hope you guys enjoy!
 
In this outfit I am really incoporating my Fall Favorite Color, which is (DRUM ROLL PLEASE....)
Burgandy/Maroon! I absolutlely LOVE this color for fall! Fall is my favorite season, as I have shared with you all one million plus times lol, but this color is/will be a trending fall color! Some other cool colors for fall will be your Browns, Blues, Greens and Tans.
 
In this look I paired my Jeffrey Campbell inspired studded boots, Burgandy pants, a jean shirt with silver accessories and my Maroon Lip stick (Loreal Paris Color 741)

P.S MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME
Instagram @JanaejaQuel
http://lookbook.nu/janaejaquel
www.twitter.com/JanaeJaQuel
http://janaejaquel.tumblr.com/














                                                                                      Jean Shirt-Charlotte Russe 17.95
                                                                Pants- H&M 24.95
                                                                                      Shoes- Refresher Boutique 49.50
                                                                      Necklace- H&M 17.95
                                                                 Glasses- H&M 9.95
 

5 comments:

  1. Chile we have i mean the saaaammme exact shape legs, arms, waist, everything!!! And my hair is a tad shorter than yours! I just love your style. If you dont mind me asking how tall are you?

    I just bought a pair of pants (burnt orange) from nordstrom rack (Joes) that are made exactly like the H&M ones you're wearing.

    When I seen you on FBD I just had to follow your blog and I pick very few to follow.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love, I am
    Checking your blog out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks doll! I am 5'4 (too short lol) but that's crazy, so I want you rock the mess out of those pants and send me a pic when you do! We have to represent for us thick girls: no matter what anyone has to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. Found u on FBD. Keep up the great work. Your outfits, & tips are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much doll, I am so happy that I was able to inspire you!

    ReplyDelete