Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Are you ready for fall?

Hey Fab Dolls, I have some goodies for you! This past weekend I met this fabulous photographer and she shot these wonderful photos.I am stoked to present, "Are you ready for fall?" In this photo shoot I styled my best friend Bobbi, my Hubby Thomas and myself!

 Bobbi is in a great fall day look! I paired a simple black dress with a jean jacket, ankle tights, chunky heels and gold accessories! I was practicing with make up so I beat her face with Mac products (my fav). I also did her hair, my famous braid and curls of course lol!

My hubby is wearing a fall inspired day to night look! I paired a blazer, V neck, skinny black pants and Steve Adam shoes!

I am wearing a fall Night look. I had to pull the fur out (yaass...) a white tank top, with my black cotton/leather leggings and my black ankles boots!

I hope you dolls were inspired, ENJOY!

Be sure to add me on Instagram and Twitter @Janaejaquel

No comments:

Post a Comment