Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blazer Love

Hello Dolls,

I am here to show you my outfit of the day! I decided to wear something cute yet comfortable, therefore I wore a pair of very comfortable leggings from Pitaya Boutique (located in Tempe, AZ) with a fringe top that I purchased last summer at Forever21, a vintage blazer (thrifted) and a pair of brown lita's paired with gold accessories! This look was perfect for a busy day full of work, business meetings and errands.

Today I had an amazing time pulling looks for the Allie Ollie Fashion Show, with the amazing talented Rochelle York. Rochelle is an talented stylist who does styling for channel 3 news as well as Phoenix Fashion Week. She has invited me and a few other girls to assist her hand and hand with the entire fashion show. Its so amazing being able to work with such a talented, established individual. I am extremely excited to be apart of her team. You can also check her website out http://www.rochelleyork.com/


 
FOLLOW ME
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment