Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rep JC Clothing

Hello Dolls,

I hope all is well, so today I am going to share photos from a Fashion Launch Party that Phoenix Glam Squad took part in! We were responsible for the wardrobe styling, makeup and hair! Rep JC by John Swan, is a graphic T-Shirt and Snap-back line dedicated to Jesus Christ! John Swan envisioned his line about 5 years ago and with hard work and dedication he made it happen! His graphic tee's and hats have really cool sayings on them, such as "Blessed", "T.G.I.F Thank God I am forgiving", "I'm young saved and get tin' it"...and so many more! The shirts will be available for purchase at
www.repjcclothing.com
 
You also can follow his line on Instagram at www.instagram.com/repjcclothing
Go support this awesome movement! 

I am not sure if you dolls are aware but I founded Phoenix Glam Squad about 4 months ago and as I mentioned before things are going really great for us! PGS consists of myself, Shanae Hughes and Bobbi Mines! Together we collaborate to inspire and empower women with inner and outer beauty, fashion and style! Not only am I the founder of PGS but I also do the make up and wardrobe styling! Shanae does the amazing hair styling and Bobbi is our event coordinator, planner and model! Our specialties are weddings, proms, fashion shows, photo-shoots, make overs and pageant shows! Interested? Contact us via email -phoenixglamsquad@gmail.com 


 
 
Phoenix Glam Squad with Mr. John Swan, the designer of Rep JC! 
Here is a close up look of the makeup I did on one of the Rep JC models, isn't she gorgeous!!!
 
 And...here is a clip of the real life models rocking REP JC Clothing! Wardrobe styling, makeup done by myself and Hair styling mastered by PGS hairstylist Shanae. I hope you all enjoy!
 
 
FOLLOW US
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment