Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello dolls,

I am here to share with you all yesterday's outfit of the day details! Before I do that I want to touch base with you all and let you know what my life has consisted of! Lately I've been extremely busy with my business ventures, projects, Phoenix Glam Squad, work and my personal life! I am not trying to neglecting you dolls it's just I am soooo.... busy!!! In addition to my styling business I have been extremely busy with makeup projects/appointments! My recent projects have been proms, overall events and fashion shows :) Would you dolls be interested in me showing my makeup projects on the blog? If so let me know!!! 

Phoenix Glam Squad, has been so busy with fashion shows, weddings, proms, glam-overs...it's just AMAZING! We are so thankful for our growth and we will be launching our website soon so I will definitely keep you all updated!

Moving on...I am wearing a fabulous cheetah print dress from H&M ($17.95) and I decided to pair this dress with some fun colors! It's Spring/Summer so bright colors are only right! I wore a turquoise necklace (thriefted) and a bright  pink pointed heel which is also from H&M ($10.00 yes ONLY Ten dollars) this look was so fun and Girly I just loved it! 

Follow Me:

www.instagram.com/janaejaquel
www.instagram.com/phoenixglamsquad 
www.twitter.com/janaejaquel 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment