Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer Peach

Hey Dolls,

I am here to show you dolls how to be cute in this heat. It is extremely hot here in AZ therefore staying cool is so important. This look is simplicity at its finest, I have a love hate relationship with Summer. I love the fact that you can enjoy shorts and sandals but I hate the fact that you cant enjoy layering (you all know I LOVE my furs).

In today's outfit of the day; I have on an H&M basic flair skirt, with a black tank top and Forever 21 Strappy heels matched with gold accessories. I loved how simple this look is, it was 100 degrees today therefore the less clothes, the better!

I hope you dolls enjoy....


Today's Face, my cat-eye,  bold lip and bronzed/contoured cheeks never fails me :)

 
KISSES...
 
Make sure you are following me
 




1 comment: