Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stripes

3 days in a row... this girl is on a roll lol! I am so proud of myself, I can honestly say that I am learning how to manage my time with my busy schedule. It feels good to know how to balance your time so you are giving 100% of yourself to all of your endeavors! So dolls here I am show casing my outfit of the day for the 3rd time this week, I hope you all enjoy,

Today's outfit is a modern but yet edgy look that I really enjoyed! I was very hesitant to wear stripes (because I have bigger legs) but I said "What they Hey let's give it a try!" I paired the H&M Leggings with a Faux Leather T-Shirt, a jean vest, black strapped almond shaped heels with gold accessories! This jean vest is the perfect accessorizing piece for Spring/Summer seasons. Unlike the Fall and Winter seasons (where layering is your best friend) Spring and Summer is the peak time for accessorizing your outfits; the reason being we are obviously wearing less clothes. While you are wearing less clothes in these hot months, your outfits can tend to look rather bare so add those accessories and remember they will take your outfit from a level 4 to a 10!

I hope you dolls enjoy and as always if you have questions or need any services contact your favorite Arizona Stylist via email - janaejaquel@gmail.com





                                                                            XOXO
                                         

                     
                               
 




No comments:

Post a Comment