Tuesday, July 9, 2013

B O Y S

Hello Dolls,

   I am here to show you all my outfit details of yesterday. I decided to pair and H&M graphic body con dress with my blue blazer, strapped scandal heels, with a cheetah print bag and gold accessories. I absolutely loved this look because it was so fun, girly but yet comfortable. Comfort is so important to me because after I am in the office for 8 hours, I am usually booked in meetings or appointments. Therefore I am running around like a mad woman so being comfortable is beyond important to me. If you are like myself, be aware that there is a such thing as being comfortably fabulous.
   I hope you dolls enjoy and as always if you have any questions, concerns or need an appointment contact me via email -janaejaquel@gmail.com 

-Your favorite stylist and makeup artist of Arizona Janae' JaQuel 



Dress- H&M/Blazer- Love Culture/ Bag-H&M Heels- Forever21 

FOLLOW ME 





No comments:

Post a Comment