Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Printed Body Con

Hello Dolls,

I must tell you all how much I love this printed body con dress from Top Shop. This Top Shop dress was thriefted, which was extremely suprising because I seen this piece online www.topshop.com not to long ago. I purchased this dress for thirty dollars and in stores it is fifty-eight dollars. I paired this amazing piece with gold accessories and my blue pumps with my Chanel inspired bag. This outfit can worn in so many different settings, I wore this dress to the office, to run errands and to a meeting I had tonight. It is such a comfortable dress and I am so happy I found this amazing statement dress.

I hope you dolls enjoy, from your favorite stylist and makeup artist of Arizona - JanaejaQuel


Dress- Top Shop/Shoes- Aldo/Bag- Forever21
 
FOLLOW
 






No comments:

Post a Comment