Tuesday, July 2, 2013

C I T Y G I R L

Hello Dolls,

  I am here to show you dolls my personal style of the day. In today's post I am wearing a simple chic outfit that can be worn to lunch, dinner or even a night on the town. I loved this outfit because it was so comfortable, easy but yet such a statement. I paired my "City Girl" cropped T-Shirt with Black Skinny Jeans, a pair of pointed strapped heels with my Cheetah Print Cross bag and gold accessories. This adorable cross print bag is available for purchase at www.16stylesboutique.com you can also can follow the boutique on Instagram www.instagram.com/16stylesboutique.
  I am all about being fashionably chic on a budget, I love designer clothes but I also love saving money. I spent less than one-hundred dollars on this entire look, I am a huge believer in achieving great looks for an even greater price. I hope you all enjoyed this post, from your favorite stylist and makeup artist of Arizona -JanaejaQuel 


Pants: Love Culture/Shoes: Forever21/Top: Forever21/Purse: 16 Styles Boutique
 
Follow:
 







1 comment: