Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Double Trouble

 Hello Dolls,

Today I decided to wear something simple, chic and comfortable. I loved this look, it is perfect for the summer. You can never go wrong with a floppy hat, it is one of the best accessories to complete your summer look. I paired my floppy hat with a printed sleeveless collard top, black pants, and my taupe  pointed heels. I did a post a while back on my pointed heels, but I just wanted to tell you all again this was seriously the best $4.00 I spent in my life, these shoes are so well made and comfortable. Ladies do not underestimate your local thrieft stores, if you are patient enough you will most likely find some great pieces.

I hope you dolls enjoyed this post and as always email me with feedback, questions or bookings  contact me via email -janaejaquel@gmail.com 

Your favorite stylist and makeup artist Janae' JaQuel

Top- Forever21/Pants- Love Culture/Shoes- Thriefted/Bag-Ross

FOLLOW ME 



1 comment:

  1. Love the post! Where did you get the floppy hat from?

    ReplyDelete